COMPLETE RESIDENCY DETERMINATION
- Visit ncresidency.org to complete the NC Residency Determination Service online interview/application.
- Retain your username, password and Residency Certification Number (RCN). You’ll need it to log in to apply in Step 2.
- Visit isothermal.edu/start for tips on completing the RDS application.
- For admission, complete an application: isothermal.edu/start.
- For financial aid, complete the FAFSA: fafsa.gov. Call Financial Aid at 828-395-4198 with questions.
REQUEST ADMISSION DOCUMENTS
- Have your high school or GED Center send your official, final transcript to:
[email protected], or Isothermal Admissions Office, P.O. Box 804, Spindale, NC 28160.
PARTICIPATE IN COURSE PLACEMENT
- Testing may be optional for most students! Submit your official high school transcript to
[email protected] and check with your academic advisor.
MEET WITH AN ACADEMIC ADVISOR
- For more information, log in to Patriot Port (isothermal.edu/patriotport)
to contact your advisor or visit https://isothermal.edu/services/advising-success/advising/meeting-your-advisor.html
REGISTER AND PAY FOR CLASSES
- For more information, visit Patriot Port (isothermal.edu/patriotport).
Register now for Fall 2020.
- For more information on paying for classes, call 828-395-1298.
- More information is available at www.isothermal.edu/admissions/orientation.html.
- Class schedules are available online on Patriot Port at isothermal.edu/patriotport.